Savi Sharma is India’s latest literary obsession and also 6th most popular Indian author on social media; her books “Everyone has a story” and “This is not my story” have sold more than 1,00,000 copies each. Savi Sharma is now the idol of aspiring Indian authors. Her tryst with self-publishing and then becoming a success makes up for another best-seller story.
While the media continues to decipher her success and the paradigms she followed, we bring to you an exquisite set of quotes from Savi’s book, that will give you a new hope. Savi’s work has inspired a lot of people not only to write books but have also shown them the brighter side of everything.
Savi Sharma Quotes to make your Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday a little better 😉
- If you are Potter Head, you will know, how romantic “Always” is.
Read Savi’s first book, here.
2. Sometimes, Home is not a place but a Person.
3. Some tell their stories through Status, Selfies, and Blogs.
4. Every day is a new day!
5. Do things the old-school way or don’t do it at all.
6. Choose your battles wisely but when you want something, never let it go!
7. There’s a purpose for everyone. Yours is just yet to be unleashed.
8. Be it Love, Power or Freedom, everything begins with you. Decide and go full-throttle.
With 1000+ positive reviews, Savi Sharma’s second book is a rage among contemporary readers.
9. It is our secrets that make us weak but when exposed, they become our strength.
10. Life is weird, desperate, evil and everything that we don’t want it to be but then we have the control.
11. Sometimes love, wealth and happiness.
12. Sometimes, we don’t choose our battles, the battle chooses us.
Buy Savi Sharma’s second book: This is not my story.
13. Now you know that the girl in the next cubicle is not meant for you.
14. Only if we remember to trust, we will never have a dull moment.
15. The sun that melts the ice also hardens the clay.
16. Destiny is nothing but the result of the choices we make!
17. Master the art of being happy with yourself and you will never feel ignored or left out.
18. You are stronger than you imagine.
19. A fool and his money is a one big party!
20. Open up to new dreams and opportunities!
21. Take the giant leap and trust in the magic of new beginnings.
22. Live because it is only when you start loving your life, it opens up new doors for you.
23. Let the rain wash away all the doubts.
24. Be the writer.
25. For some of us, life is highly unpredictable.
26. Celebrate life, everyday.
27. Absolutely nothing is under your control!
-28. Just like Alice in Wonderland, we all are caged.
29. One Advice that matters.
30. The key to a happier life is Not Giving A Fuck!
31. Everyone has a Story.
32. Travel is the best escape.
33. You are the Captain of your ship.
34. The greatest regret is not trying.
35. Ain’t we all were born to fly?
36. No matter what, you will always be able to control your life. Just believe in yourself.
38. Grab the opportunities with both hands.
39. Travel the world or read.
40. Love makes the world go round.
42. No one else but you!
43. A Success Story?
44. Past is one terrible place for living.
45. Dig deeper.
46. Ain’t we all do it?
47. Yes, oh Yes!
48. Change scares us the most?
49. Never happens on its own.
50. Wake up and run towards the beautiful life you deserve.
51. Find the strength within.
52. Never run away from your trueself.
53. Power comes from within and with great power comes great responsibility.
Impressed? Well, you certainly are. Now it is time for you to order Savi Sharma’s books and grab some more motivation. Her books, “This is Not my Story” and “Everyone has a Story” are impressing people from the remotest corners of the country and it is also going to take you on an exquisite ride of emotions, motivations, and entertainment. Grab them, here.
Latest posts by Pranav Shree (see all)
- The Reason is You by Nikita Singh - 05/02/2019
- Half Torn Hearts by Novoneel Chakraborty - 09/01/2019
- These Bhaavna Arora Tweets are Seedhi Baat, No Bakwas!!! - 18/09/2018