We just completed reading Forever Is a Lie by Novoneel Chakraborty and we cannot contain our excitement. Novoneel Chakraborty has yet again delivered a book that keeps us on the edge. The gripping tale of a young girl falling in love with an older man and experiencing love in an entirely new way is going to make you lose your sleep; it is going to be difficult for you to stop yourself from completing this book once you have crossed the hundred page mark.
If you are a Novoneel Chakraborty fan just like us then you must be looking forward to getting his latest book not only for the thrilling stories he writes but also for the life-defining quotes he includes. Novoneel Chakraborty has not disappointed us, Forever is a Lie has an exquisite set of quotes distributed sporadically throughout the story. Forever is a Lie quotes are certainly going to make you stop and contemplate what Love actually is and if Forever is a truth or lie?
We have compiled the meaningful quotes only to convince you how beautiful “Forever Is a Lie” is.
- When you say everything, it kills the magic.
2. One more thing. Skin can only claim, but only a soul can win a soul.
3. When two souls bond over injuries, they heal each other beyond any possible tangible repair.
4. What are thoughts? Footprints we follow to reach words. What are words? A bridge that connects us to others.
5. To mourn the loss of a loved one and to immerse yourself in such suffering is also a part of love that we can’t sever ourselves from, no matter how hurtful it is.
6. That’s the thing with older men; especially intellectual ones. They are always full of amazing thoughts, which makes the sex even better.
7. What does one do about thorns, which poke from time to time, on a rosy bed of relationship? Do you ignore them or do you uproot them? Or do you take it up with your partner?
8. There’s a sense of power over life that comes when you know you are inseparable from your loved one.
9. The fire that can provide your warmth can also burn you if you go too close to it.
10. Sometimes, the universe is more in control of us than we can possibly imagine.
11. Second beginnings are important in relationships. It helps inject freshness into stale and memories forgotten relationship goals.
12. When the person you have been with turns out to be wrong then, do the realizations the person made you stumble upon stand as wrong too? If the relationship was a farce then what about those elements, which you discovered within the farce? Can they be real? What do you do when the picture is fake but the colours in it are genuine.
13. It was like footprints on a virgin beach, an exploratory mission to discover the unknown. In matters of the heart, any such discovery could wreak emotional havoc and it was this destruction that brought one face-to-face with one’s naked self.
14. It’s funny, how we try to keep things to ourselves, fearing an adverse effect on our relationships, knowing well that keeping things to ourselves would not have a desirable effect either.
15. A relationship lasts as long it’s cocooned in the here and Now. Outside the Cocoon, it starts dying.
16. An individual soul in itself is too handicapped to feel anything. It is like an empty matchbox. It is only when it finds a matchstick in the form of another soul that there’s light, revealing one’s own dark corners to oneself.
Impressed, enough? Order it now from here.
Other Books By Novoneel Chakraborty:
Latest posts by Pranav Shree (see all)
- The Belated Bachelor Party by Ravinder Singh - 02/05/2019
- Popular Web Series and The Books They are Based On! - 29/03/2019
- Bookshelves under 1500INR on Flipkart to Decorate Your House - 16/03/2019