Seven seasons, 67 episodes and thousands of death later people have finally realized that there’s no better show than Game of Thrones. Based on the book “Fire & Ice” by George RR Martin, Game of Thrones is often boasted as Greatest of All Time. With thousands of fan pages and discussion groups on Social Media, Game of Thrones is a franchise you can bet big on.
While some started watching Game of Thrones for the stark and blatant nudity, there were few who grew fond of the quotes. Seven seasons later, when nudity is at the lowest level and emotions at the epitope level, Quotes emerges as the real winner. We have compiled some of the most badass Game of Thrones Quotes that you must remember in order to experience the real essence of the show.
Top Badass Quotes from Game of Thrones to Remember
- Tyrion Lannister quotes are perhaps the most popular quotes because they are insightful and have a wit added to them.
2. Arya Stark just might be the most tragic character in Game of Thrones. Arya Stark tried to get back with her family many a time but every time someone died leaving her alone in the Game of Thrones.
4. Cersei Lannister Quote: The most badass queen in the history of Game of Thrones. When everyone was mesmerized by Daenerys arrival on a Dragon, Cersei was concerned about her being late. Wooaaah
5. A Valyrian Sword, maybe!
6. Only a Bastard knows, what it feels to be a Bastard!
7. In other words, Dracarys!
8. They will praise on the face and when you turn around, they will whisper “Kingslayer”.
9. Bronn said it!
10. Tyrion Lannister Quotes will warm your heart, make you smile and feel enlightened, all at the same time.
11. Valar Morghulis
12. Tywin was a winner and everything he said had a legacy.
13. There! Someone finally said it.
16. Tyrion Lannister Quote being a Badass like always
17. Power is Power!!!
Latest posts by Pranav Shree (see all)
- The Belated Bachelor Party by Ravinder Singh - 02/05/2019
- Bookshelves under 1500INR on Flipkart to Decorate Your House - 16/03/2019
- Wake Up, Life is Calling by Preeti Shenoy - 16/03/2019