At one point or the another, let’s admit, we all have trusted Quotes more than our own Words. Quotes have helped us face the toughest questions, let out the exasperated desires and also say what our bravest self wouldn’t have said.
Quotes are not just words, phrases, sentences or poem, they are emotions, questions, answers and our inner desires. Rumi Quotes, on the other hand, are like old wine; everyone loves it but not everyone gets it.
- If you ever say one prayer in a day, make it Thank You!
Also Read: These Novoneel Chakraborty quotes will explain the real love to you.
2. Out beyond ideas of wrong-doing and right-doing there is a field. I’ll meet you there.
Related Article: Durjoy Datta quotes are as good as his Dark Humored stories.
3. Do not worry that your life is turning upside down. How do you know the side you are used to is better than the one to come?
4. Set your life on fire. Seek those who fan your flames.
5.Suffering is a gift. In it is hidden mercy.
6. And you? When will you begin that long journey into yourself?
7. What hurts you, blesses you. Darkness is your candle.
8.You think because you understand “one” you understand “two”, because one and one make two. But you must also understand “and”.
9. You have to keep breaking your heart until it opens.
10. The moons stay bright when it doesn’t avoid the night.
11. “Why do you stay in prison when the door is so wide open.”
12. “The wound is the piece where the light enters you.”
13. “Don’t grieve. Anything you lose comes round in another form.”
14. “There is a voice that doesn’t use words. Listen.”
15. “Stop acting so small. You are the Universe in the ecstatic motion.”
16. “Raise your words, not your voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder.”
Latest posts by Pranav Shree (see all)
- The Belated Bachelor Party by Ravinder Singh - 02/05/2019
- Bookshelves under 1500INR on Flipkart to Decorate Your House - 16/03/2019
- Wake Up, Life is Calling by Preeti Shenoy - 16/03/2019