Pocket Culture a Book on Personal Finance by Satmeet Singh and Pranav Shree was released online on 1st April while the official launch was held on 6th May. Education Secretary of Bihar, Jitendra Srivastava, and District Magistrate of Vaishali, Rachana Patil, were the chief guests at the official launch event. The event was graced with the presence of friends and colleagues from Press, Electronic Media and other fields.
Pocket Culture has acquired some impressive reviews on Amazon in the last one month. A lot of millennial are finding this book of great help. The data, facts, and paradigm stated and introduced in the book are as contemporary as the subject, Personal Finance. Readers of all age are able to relate the book with their problem of failing at saving and investing. The innocuous paradigm suggested in the book certainly puts a stop on your Party Animal characteristics but at the same time it brings out the much-needed millionaire in you.
Here’s a little video, where Manpreet Kaur from Finix Post, talks about the book, its content, authors and also reviews the book.
Let’s see what people think of this tiny little Pocket Culture book:
- The language is surely helping the non-readers understand, what actually Personal Finance is?
2. Let alone the Language, people are falling for the size as well 🙂
3. Well! Well! Well! When an Investment Banker says get it, you must!
4. Meri mano, Mutual Funds Sahi Hain!
5. The 20s and even 30s are going to benefit from this tiny book.
6. The work is being appreciated.
7. How much insurance you actually need and how much EMI you should be paying?
8. This guy is going to get rich, very soon.
9. Author has been successful in making people regret about their partying habits.
10. EMI and Insurance seems to be winning at all front. Kudos.
11. The new concept of Pocket Book is finally carving a niche.
12. People are getting to know, What Being Rich actually means :O
13. The debut work is not so debut types 😀
14. This is it. One stop shop for all your Personal Finance needs.
15. It is the authority that makes everyone become a fan.
Pocket Culture is carving its way to success, order your copy today and get to know the neo-culture of making it big in life.
Latest posts by Pranav Shree (see all)
- The Belated Bachelor Party by Ravinder Singh - 02/05/2019
- Bookshelves under 1500INR on Flipkart to Decorate Your House - 16/03/2019
- Wake Up, Life is Calling by Preeti Shenoy - 16/03/2019