Well! #10yearchallenge has taken Twitter by storm and people simply cannot contain themselves from posting a pic of them from 2009 and 2019. When the netizens are having so much fun looking at the pictures of celebrity and their colleagues from a decade ago, how can famous Indian authors lag behind?
Popular Indian Authors like Preeti Shenoy, Durjoy Datta, Parinda Joshi and Ravinder Singh have Instagrammed their photos from 2009 and 2019 and the Internet is just loving it.
- Preeti Shenoy: Author of “Life is What You Make it” is India’s most read female author. Read more about her, here.
- Durjoy Datta: One of the most popular Indian authors, Durjoy Datta has authored books “The Boy Who Loved” and “Of Course! I Love You”. Read his success story, here.
3. Ravinder Singh: The author that made whole India cry with his debut book “I too had a Love Story” is now a prominent name in the Bestseller List. Ravinder Singh’s story is inspirational.
4. Varun Agarwal: The serial Entrepreneur, Varun Agarwal is also an author. Varun’s first book “How I Braved Anu Aunty and Co-Founded a Million Dollar Copy”. Read Varun Agarwal’s Story.
5. Parinda Joshi
6. Tuhin A. Sinha: This popular author is also an upcoming politician. Read his story here.
Latest posts by Kaustabh (see all)
- Unfinished a Book by Priyanka Chopra - 07/02/2019
- Famous Indian Authors Taking #10 Years Challenge - 17/01/2019
- Dhoni Quiz: How Well Do You know This Cricketing Genius? - 28/09/2018