Novoneel Chakraborty’s latest book “Forever is True” is the concluding book of the Forever Series. The first book, Forever is a Lie had struck a chord with the audience; the twists and gripping storytelling had made people crave for more and more. Forever is True adds to the dose of twists and a kind of storytelling that scares you, makes you ponder and also entertains you. Forever is True quotes are as good and revealing as Forever is a Lie quotes.
These Forever is True quotes will make you see the relationships under a new light.
- You had once told me that forever is a lie.
They were lying inside the bag, facing each other. Their faces were lit up in the glow of the warm candlelight.
The scene looked right out of a fairy tale.
‘And now I’m telling you……
Forever is True.
2. Nobody talks about the postmortem of a relationship takes place within us. And what do the feelings lead us to? If you are still in love with the person, then the discovery will lead you to believe that a perfect love story was compromised with the break-up. And if you hated the person, then you will conclude that whatever happens, happens for the best.
3. Nobody can ever know anyone well. Can they? We only think we do. Till the person betrays us and we realize how little we knew about them.
4. Certain relationships alter you when you are in it. And once they break, the alteration seems like a fairy tale. And because it seems like a fairy tale, you stop believing in the feasibility of it. You turn into the worst version of yourself.
5. I’ve learnt that while some relationships seem like they’ll make you, they actually end up breaking you. And some that seem to destroy you, actually end up giving you a new lease of life. I don’t think anyone can know what will happen until they chose to be in a relationship.
6. The most primitive war is between the penis and the vagina. And it has seeped into our system so much that it doesn’t even seem like a war any more. It was meant to complement each other and take life forward but we ended up pronouncing one’s strength and declaring the other, the weaker sex.
7. Obsession which yields nothing but hatred destroys oneself in the end.
8. You can be a slave to your own demons for years but to be free, you need just a moment.
9. And let me tell you that the painful ones have the largest shelf life. Happy memories fade with time. You forget the details. But you remember every detail of the painful ones. I think the only that can really challenge time is Pain.
10. Certain decisions, like a recurring nightmare, haunt the ones who make them. They cannot be dispelled like a sin committed willingly or unwillingly. Sins catch up with the sinner sooner or later. Guilt is the worst human emotion while repentance is the worst experience, especially for something about which nothing can be done any more.
Read more of Forever is True quotes by ordering the book, here.
11. I feel like life will snatch you away from me and at the same time. I feel like nothing can come between us. The simultaneous surety and insecurity create a contradiction in me, which I don’t know how to negate.
12. What do you think about the unfulfilled desires from a past relationship? Where do they go when the relationship ends for whatever reason?
Or do they go away at all?
They haunt you till you come to terms with the impossibility of those desires.
13. I totally get it.
I know how the fear of losing the one who is your world feels like. I also know what happens when you are told that the world that you thought was yours isn’t any more.
That you have to find another world and call it yours until, of course, it too runs the danger of being snatched away from you because no matter how much our love-struck hearts convince us, nobody can be ours Forever.
14. When the mind is weak, it knits elaborate stories from the tiny doubts.
Tell us in comment section whether Forever is a Lie quotes or Forever is True quotes were better.
15. But that which is not supposed to come back to you, doesn’t really return.
And you have to live with that eventuality.
16.Every relationship leaves behind either an ocean or a desert.
17. There are certain things that cannot be shared even with your soulmate.
You have to wait for them to understand on their own.
Latest posts by Pranav Shree (see all)
- The Belated Bachelor Party by Ravinder Singh - 02/05/2019
- Bookshelves under 1500INR on Flipkart to Decorate Your House - 16/03/2019
- Wake Up, Life is Calling by Preeti Shenoy - 16/03/2019