Chetan Bhagat has emerged as the punching bag for Trolls on the web, they never fail to hit back every time Mr. Bhagat tweets something. The only good thing that comes out of these innocuous fights are the hilarious jokes.
- Chetan Bhagat Trolled when he assumed himself to be an acclaimed author and tweeted asking “ok so am I supposed to return my Sahitya Academy Award?” No points for guessing, he actually never received one.
While a lot of trollers came up with really interesting memes, this one user had all of us laughing and amused.
2. Chetan Bhagat trolled when he tweeted on Washington Post’s remark about Taj Mahal being Muslim.
The trolling started as soon as the poll results were out but the best one had a picture that sums up the tweet by Mr. Bhagat really well.
3. When Chetan Bhagat tried to be an intellectual and actually write a book from Female’s perspective and tweeted about, what was the result? Chetan Bhagat Trolled!
The instant response was:
And the final verdict:
4. Once Chetan Bhagat asked his readers to send pics of his book in a beautiful backdrop, what happened next was just incredible.
This one picture is good enough to express how badly Chetan Bhagat was Trolled.
5. When Chetan Bhagat tried to take a dig on Arvind Kejriwal’s LEGENDARY ODD-EVEN Idea 😛
Annddd Chetan Bhagat Trolled!!!!!!!
Books by Chetan Bhagat
Latest posts by Kaustabh (see all)
- Chetan’s Half-Girlfriend Gets Banned on Railway Stations and Twitter is Laughing - 29/08/2019
- Unfinished a Book by Priyanka Chopra - 07/02/2019
- Famous Indian Authors Taking #10 Years Challenge - 17/01/2019